Friday, February 09, 2007

EAP sufferer, i am...

Just handed in my unfinished argumentative essay.
And just got back my Outline paper. I got an average marks which I tot boleh tahan laaa considering buat last minute and it's the 4th time I'd changed my research topic. So be grateful azie, should u be more prepared & do things in order, u would have get better marks.

*So jealous of Farah...hers is so good, want to have her terrerness...*

Luckily...Mrs. Yasmin gave another chance to continue doing it next tuesday, fuh~
At least, I'll have more to time to construct an essay draft or something eh...

AiyooOo...severe mental sufferings in the next couple weeks!
Term paper is due in March and... I haven't got my stuff straight yet*sob, sob*
-----------------------------------------------------

As I've mentioned in the previous post, EAP is the subject that really push u to the edge man.If u're not patient enough, u'll end up losing ur mind and... sanity,huhu~~

I'm having a hard time to cope with the task, seriously. With the do's & don'ts in making a research paper, I must say, it's quite a challenge. u need 2 spend hours in the library since undergrads are not allowed to borrow more than 6 books, which is a bit suck.Why can't we have like 10 books at least...??!!!

Probably mmg students disuruh melawat library lelame kot & ari2...

*a couple days after that day, me got 2 know can borrow 10 books, zura bgtau yg kebetulan die pon cari buku 4 EAP,huhu~*

Yesterday, I'd spent another 4 more hours in the library. 2 hours searching 4 the right references & another 2 hours, lepaking reading newspaper. And the best thing was, I got 2 know that the library didn't close at 7pm for Maghrib prayer. All this while, I tot it will & bukak balik at 8pm. Well, can't blame me...the library used to close at 7pm. Geezzz...that proved that I haven't been there 4 the longest time, tsk3x...
And so gerak ke masjid for prayer. Isn't it cool...i mean, if u can't pray, u can just sit back & relax...sejuk2...brrrr...
--------------------------------------------------
But the good thing about going thru horrible process, I now know what is like to do a research paper, hurm...if not 100% ^_^
All the things I'm learning & consuming right now, would be undoubtedly useful when pursuing my Masters next year. Amin...

So just deal with EAP for as long as u are forced to. O_o
--------------------------------------------------

No comments: