Well, it' time...huh~~~
And...I'm nervous for this coming semester.
Seriously.
Although it's just going to be like 2 months & a half, it's my decision to take the 2 levels of Arabic classes simultaneously anyway.
I mean I have survived during my matriculation days and I certainly remember the fear of not getting the Arabic words right in class because our lecturer was so fond with randomly selected people in class during question-answer session and... I had always been so anxious till the end of the semester. Terrible headache.
Not that I can't reserve the Arabic level II for next semester, which btw, is my final semester ^_^, BUT the thing is by taking both classes, I probably can push myself a little bit harder focusing on just the language. And of course, I definitely do not want to put myself at risk that I may fail the subject if I do it in my final sem, especially for Arabic level II (heard that the lecturer is a tough one too, just GREAT...). Yeah I might have to resit the exam or worse...go thru another tedious sem just for Arabic. It sure is a nightmare, I'm scared...
No turning back. Face it.
Now I'm thinking...may be I shud've taken Arabic when I was still in my 1st year, during the time when I was struggling so hard to finish off my BM, Intensive Writing, Integrated Skills and Tilawah classes. Basically, those classes that need early & quick attention from you, finish off every subject b4 you begin to concentrate on your major subjects. I mean, at least, I tot so too. Otherwise, I wouldn't have to worry that much right now.
But, too late 4 that. See, procrastination is never good.
I'm worried...God, help me survive...!!!
P/S: Tgh punggah sume nota Arab time matric dolu2 nih, fuh~ hurm? uhuk...uhuk...uhuk...! Berhabuk...Takleh harap...huh~~~
And...I'm nervous for this coming semester.
Seriously.
Although it's just going to be like 2 months & a half, it's my decision to take the 2 levels of Arabic classes simultaneously anyway.
I mean I have survived during my matriculation days and I certainly remember the fear of not getting the Arabic words right in class because our lecturer was so fond with randomly selected people in class during question-answer session and... I had always been so anxious till the end of the semester. Terrible headache.
Hurm.
May be I can deal with the 1st level but to carry that weight of positivity 4 level II, ermmmm...I'm not sure just yet.Not that I can't reserve the Arabic level II for next semester, which btw, is my final semester ^_^, BUT the thing is by taking both classes, I probably can push myself a little bit harder focusing on just the language. And of course, I definitely do not want to put myself at risk that I may fail the subject if I do it in my final sem, especially for Arabic level II (heard that the lecturer is a tough one too, just GREAT...). Yeah I might have to resit the exam or worse...go thru another tedious sem just for Arabic. It sure is a nightmare, I'm scared...
No turning back. Face it.
Now I'm thinking...may be I shud've taken Arabic when I was still in my 1st year, during the time when I was struggling so hard to finish off my BM, Intensive Writing, Integrated Skills and Tilawah classes. Basically, those classes that need early & quick attention from you, finish off every subject b4 you begin to concentrate on your major subjects. I mean, at least, I tot so too. Otherwise, I wouldn't have to worry that much right now.
But, too late 4 that. See, procrastination is never good.
I'm worried...God, help me survive...!!!
P/S: Tgh punggah sume nota Arab time matric dolu2 nih, fuh~ hurm? uhuk...uhuk...uhuk...! Berhabuk...Takleh harap...huh~~~
3 comments:
weee! am posting!
Awww....fahaaaam sangat about arabic..me too, baru je punggah balik nota arabic matric ngan level 1...ustad level 2 garang...takut...
aaaaahhhh....noOoOoOo...
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment