Totally hate it, searching for jeans. It burdens me, hunting for the right one.
The RIGHT ONE.
Meaning, Low-cut;Boot-cut for ME.
Aaaannnd I can't even find the one I WANT. I know I'm a little critical & selective about it or shall I say giler cerewet but choosing the right jeans WILL COMPLETELY change your physical appearance. Because in my opinion, no matter how ridiculous your top is, or how cacat/senget your baju is or how byk lemak terlebey you have, wearing a good-fitted jeans will definitely 'hide' it.
So I went to The Curve today, hoping I could find the RIGHT ONE at Metrojaya. Nevertheless, I came back home with frustration & disappointment & mmg giler tension!
Tak dapat cari. If there's my size pon tadi, but the colour of the jeans is just not...right. And it happened otherwise too, I did managed to get the colour I want, but size plaks takde. Adoi...sakit.
You see, how tiring & tedious it is. I'm in need to buy new pair of jeans. I Neeeddd one!
HeeeeeLLLLLPPPP...!!!
The RIGHT ONE.
Meaning, Low-cut;Boot-cut for ME.
Aaaannnd I can't even find the one I WANT. I know I'm a little critical & selective about it or shall I say giler cerewet but choosing the right jeans WILL COMPLETELY change your physical appearance. Because in my opinion, no matter how ridiculous your top is, or how cacat/senget your baju is or how byk lemak terlebey you have, wearing a good-fitted jeans will definitely 'hide' it.
So I went to The Curve today, hoping I could find the RIGHT ONE at Metrojaya. Nevertheless, I came back home with frustration & disappointment & mmg giler tension!
Tak dapat cari. If there's my size pon tadi, but the colour of the jeans is just not...right. And it happened otherwise too, I did managed to get the colour I want, but size plaks takde. Adoi...sakit.
You see, how tiring & tedious it is. I'm in need to buy new pair of jeans. I Neeeddd one!
HeeeeeLLLLLPPPP...!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment