Sunday, April 06, 2008

Right...it's been 3 months that, little children have become a major part of my life. Children,yea...who would have thought? Hmmm...okey, I did.I was kinda like kidding when I said I would want to work at a kindergarten someday & that was like when I was in 2nd year...or 3rd in Gombak...?In which I couldn't really envision my future at the time.

Just when I almost graduated, I tot I'd be working at some banks but then I caught up with my ex-schoolmate, and she suggested I should try this early childhood thing. And so, I decided to go for it. I mean, I need money,huhu~

Of course I had this thing in mind that teaching children would be as easy peasy as squeezing lemons, nonetheless, I was downright wrong...really. With all the Montessori Method and teaching skills involving the children are so new to me. And it's very INTERESTING. The 1st month was hard, I mean I'd to learn them quick to be able to pour on them. And the thing is I'm new, they're new. So yea, I managed...still stumble here & there. But FUN!

Since then, I'm actually enjoying myself now! hehehe...
Despite the tiring tasks but all in all, it really is a fulfilling job because at the end of the day, you have make every effort to make an impact on children for a better tomorrow.

I dunno, but mom wants me to go beyond this. She said I shouldn't be so complacent abt my circumstance now.

We'll see how it goes.

p/s: the thing I dread so much is waking so early every day, huwaaaaa...


No comments: