I had class this morning up until lunch time. Yup, and it was supposed to be a public holiday. But glad it ended early than I'd expected, fuh~
He was really getting on my nerves the entire time we had the class this morning. Hence, I couldn't really concentrate on the lesson.
Kalau nak sangat jadi class rep tuh, spit it out lah! Asal lak nak bising2..! And please, I do have a name, not merely a 'class leader'. Just because you're a senior, that doesn't give you any possible right to be superior over me. And stop bothering me with your freaking fake 'terlebey peramah' attitude. I don't buy it!
-----------------------
He was really getting on my nerves the entire time we had the class this morning. Hence, I couldn't really concentrate on the lesson.
Kalau nak sangat jadi class rep tuh, spit it out lah! Asal lak nak bising2..! And please, I do have a name, not merely a 'class leader'. Just because you're a senior, that doesn't give you any possible right to be superior over me. And stop bothering me with your freaking fake 'terlebey peramah' attitude. I don't buy it!
2 comments:
Aslamkum Azeelia
I rasa u right about being Terlebeh peramah tu..
i pun mcm rimas je dgn orang yang mcm bagus2 ni.
anyway i ter'masuk yr blogspot ni its from mari berkenalan Aimanku.
so if u think to outing.. karaoke maybe... so i can be yr buddies :)
salam perkenalan.
dewadanny@gmail.com
Assalamualaikum..
TQ.. sebab gi Blog saya..
Kalau sudi komen le lagi
or... bagi le no tel?
hehehehe
U nampak cute le dalam gambar tu.
mesti u ni jenis sporting...
kalau gi karaoke mesti ok nyer?
kalau sudi bagitau le.
dewadanny@gmail.com.
Post a Comment