Saturday, September 05, 2009

Update terbaru.

Rezeki dalam bulan yang mulia ini, aku diterima bekerja di Smart Reader Kids Worldwide at Hartamas. Alhamdulillah...in the midst of finding a stable main source of income during this troubling times and apart from conducting a small private tuition with young kids (it's been a year, wuuu...), I'm honoured to be part of the team. Since last Friday, the day has marked my 4th day at work. I should say I'm very please of myself.

My previous two jobs persuaded me to only work for less than a week. Mungkin takde rezeki kat situ. And I did gave my best shot.

Indeed, to work and study at the same time is undeniably exhausting. Nonetheless, this semester I have less subjects *dropped one which means I have another semester to go, sobs...*. Yang best ye, classes are scheduled only on Sundays during this Ramadhan. And that we are actually close to Final Exams, huhu~ I'm not sure I would enjoy Eid giler2. In fact, presentations dan reports will due after Eid too. Haiyo0O...~

Speaking of Eid and because I've only started on the job early this month, I don't take any extra leave. Saje nak maintain full attendance, hehe...Although I do miss kampung but I'm sure my family and I will schedule the visits during the weekend.

___________________________________________________________

Esok aku ader Mid-Term Fiqh Muamalah. And macam biase, study mesti mau last minute. Kalau exam kene tunda tahun depan pon, aku akan tetap study last minute. So yea, harap aku dapat jawab esok dengan ok yer, amin...

___________________________________________________________

Hari ni aku dapat tau dari Jidah, takde air kat mahallah Safiyyah. Again...? Dugaan...So she told me she had to go to mine; mahallah Ruqayyah. Harap tak affect mane2 hostel lain. Terpikir jugak nak bermalam kat UIA tonight tapi memandangkan keadaan tuh, rase lebih baik dok umah dulu. Mungkin esok malam.







No comments: