Wednesday, November 29, 2006

i'm BACK!!!


It's been forever since I last blogged...tsk,tsk,tsk...well,tetibe je ader semangat nak blog once again. *tepuk tgn,yeayyy!!!*

Yeah,I know...aku tak committed,tak serious & biarkan je mase berlalu tanpa sebarang cacatan,huhu~~probably becoz I lost my precious camera so I tot blogging without displaying real pictures taken by ME would be quite BORING...
That was it...Or may be because I was in the state of malas...kot. Malas aja sih...ape yg rajin pon tak tau,hoho!

The year is coming to an end.Rase mcm kejap je kan...Rase mcm I have let everything slipped without doing anything about it.This year has been really TOUGH especially during SEM I 06/07. It made me wanna go crazy.

OMG...

Sometimes...I mean,most of the time,I ask myself,"Is there anything that I can be proud of?"...

Aku rase SEM I nih was the longest semester with so many things happened.Not to mention,I took 6 subjects which will make u want 2 put ur head in a longkang of polluted water, full of shit. There were times when I felt I couldn't take it anymore & eventually, I lost my focus on those subjects particularly Ling App.


Despite that,I passed all of my subjects,yeayyy!!! although not with flying colours tapi cun la kot result tuh.Indeed,it's quite surprising that I did pass for Ling App. & Elit III.
Those 2 I'll tell u...are the cause of my depression,loneliness & brain damage.But then,I guess I didn't put much focus in my studies.I took them for granted,I thought I could manage it by merely belek-belek,gelek-gelek,y'know...hurm.



Then, there was this annual event called ETW (English Theater Week).In conjunction with that,a teater competition was held in Sept. & there were 4 production houses.My group of friends is one them.It was a great experience working with the team although we had several TOooOot here & there & plus, since ni baru 1st time to work as a team with quite a number of ppl, ader laa timbul dissatisfaction,sakit ati & all but we all managed 2 go thru it successfully,fuh~we had dinner at kubur (kebetulan restoran tuh located opposite muslims' cemetery) after that.Celebrate lor sket kan.Although during the award ceremony,we didn't win anything but I think we did good enough for 1st timers,hehe...

Ader yg plan nak join ETW again next year...tp...tak tau laaa...by that time,it'll be our final semester...and I'm still thinking about it,tatot takleh concentrate on other things,huhu~~ And the fact that we had to work with some ppl yg cam kereQ,we've got to think millions times.Damn...


Ape lagik erk yg terjadi...Oh erm! aku penah mengalami sakit pening pale - nak - muntah je during Ethics & Discourse midterm tests...mmg giler.Aku heran sesgt mcm mane aku leh sakit smpai cenggitu skali...Aku ingat lagik,in da middle of Ethics test,aku terpakse meluru kuar kelas ...termuntah dlm longkang sbb tak sempat ke toilet...toilet pon bley jauh nun disana...malu tak malu laaa...there was a girl saw me vomitting & she probably thought I was pregnant or something.Confirm lps tuh,die tak lalu nak mkn,hehehe...well,u can guess a few weeks after that, I got back my result & I almost failed for my Ethics midterm test.aaarrghhh...!!! Can't really blame me...lalalalaaaa...

Of course, this year for 2 semesters (SEM 3 & SEM 1) I had one of the best roommies,Kak Zeti,Kak Hanna & Balkies.Diaorg nih mmg cool giler,sporting sgt.We are so open to each other.Kak Zeti mmg sgt baik & understanding...mmg lawak lor akak nih.Suke kacau kite tau,hehehe...Aku ingat lagik when we were in da same class for Sociolinguistics,I always tot die ni mcm sombong je...hurmm,tp bile dah serumet,she is so COOL.Tak sangka betul.I love you Kak Zeti! Kak Hanna pon camtuh gaks,dah byk kali gak terserempak ngan die kat uia,owez tot she's so stylo...so cun, so famous but owez goes around with this arrogant kind look.BUT she is so COOL too.Again mmg tak sangka...love u too Kak Hanna,hoho! tp yg sedey yer,both of them dah graduate.Baru nak rapat2,nak lepak2...Tinggal aku & Balkies je...wondering who's the other new roomies,hurm...Hope dpt yg cool jugak laaa...tak mau yg kereQ2 or some possessed, psychotic girls.

This year jugak,I've learnt some hard lessons about myself. I realised that bkn sume org suke kat kite walau mcm mane baik pon kite kat org.And that we have to be willing to open up to others too cos klau simpan dlm ati...pendam je...titon pon tarak lena.Aku sedar gaks yg kite takleh nak percaya sgt ngan org... all this while u tot she's ur bestfren but u're so wrong in the end when u ask for her help for the most important thing *sigh* Takpelaa,at least I know she's different now in that sense.God,help me...I hope she stills the one I know back in primary school.

In fact, I have taken on new responsibilities as a student, sister & as a daughter in the family.Skang ni aku dah lebey independent,tak mengharap org sgt...at least things have not been the same especially since the death of my father.My mom's courage has pushed me forward,not to let anybody puts u down.

New semester begins this 4th December & I'm about to go through another 6 subjects...horror x horror loh...Still,I hope I can do my best this time,no more goofing around.*serious nih...*

Akhir kata,selamat maju jaya,huhu~~




No comments: