Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's a great relief, now that MSL & World Lit. presentations are OVER. The whole week I'd been dreading over these two, whether or not I ever pull these off smoothly. Surprisingly, they all turned out A-OK...YEAYYY! Especially, MSL presentation. I wasn't just worried about the issues that my friends & I presenting, but also because of our otai lecturer. So not sure, can anot to live up to his expectation. See, he's very strict, you need to know exactly what you're talking about, which means, like he always says, you need to read as many as possible. Which also another problem for me, I don't read as much as he wants me too, huhu~ Plus, when he talks to you, he has this make-sure-u-know-what-u're-talking-abt look over you, which makes me uneasy & well...yeah, afraid somehow. But then again, I learn so much from him in the class. Most often than not, he opens up my mind almost abt everything, not just related to our syllables. And soOoOoOo... it's a challenge for me to be well-read & constantly aware that there's nothing good or bad in life but thinking makes it so, hurm.

The only assignment I need to focus on now is MSL written assignment. Whatever happens, I HAVE to get it done by next week, that is, before the Raya holidays or else I'm so blah. Pray for me...

I watched HEROES,YAHOOOOoOoO! The long-awaited series of Season II has just made its 1st appearance last week I think. Well, thanks to Farah, she told us all abt it,hehehe...Got home yesterday night, went downloaded it straight away! Mmg tak bley tahan2 lagik nak tgk~ Heroes is the only series yg aku betul2 follow, so mmg worth the time, money & energy, huhu~









No comments: