Ooo-kay...so now I'm still at home. Usually, I should be back in UIA yesterday. But... I was too malas to go back early, so I tot I'll just balik later at 9am. Still, I've got MSL class at 12 noon *long sigh...* I have a feeling we're gonna have a surprise test today. Aaaaaand... I'm NOT quite prepared yet.
Great.
Bwk buku blk umah pon tak study. This often happens. See, at home, you have every possible things to distract you from studying & of course, it's always the T.V & 24/7 Internet connection.
Yeah.
News...SoOoOoOOo...
My cousin's husband (whom I hardly know in person except for his name Abg Taufik. Worse still, I don't quite remember his name until mom said he's Kak Wati's hubby, OoOoOo-kaaay...) is here to stay with us for 2 months. TWO MONTHS man! Struck me there & then. Kak Wati used to stay with us when I was in Form I, and I didn't really mind becoz you know, pompuan takpe & at the time, she was my age now, single & workaholic. Then, the last time when I was in Form 3, I think. That was when Abd Ijam stayed for almost a year & later when he got married, he stayed here with his wife for almost a year jugaks kot. As far as I can remember, it was quite long & it was enough to angered my mom due to increased phone bills. Get it? SoOoOoOoOo...
It's been some time that ppl actually stay in our house for a period. Aaaaaand, I think it's just me that I feel a little awkward when they're here. Privacy is a bit kacao there. Kenot lepak dpn T.V. with legs like sotong & owez pakai long pants, must be a bit sopan. Our guest is a man, must observe a lil of your aurah. Urghhh...
I mean, especially now Abg Taufik stays here without the whole family, mcm a bit uncomfortable plaks. Well, he's nice & everything but may be I should give some time to really accept him staying here. You know like you would usually say to guests; buat umah sendiri, jgn malu2, hurm. Other thing is, he's not gonna be in the house round the clock, he's working early morning & most probably comes back late at night. Chances to break fast together with the family not so much I guess.
So yeah...I'm still worried. For me, I think he's still a total stranger. Sorry, don't mean to be mean. Extra safety precaution on the move.
Gonna get ready for UIA, another day of boringness, must catch the over-flooded train, I mean...
Great.
Bwk buku blk umah pon tak study. This often happens. See, at home, you have every possible things to distract you from studying & of course, it's always the T.V & 24/7 Internet connection.
Yeah.
News...SoOoOoOOo...
My cousin's husband (whom I hardly know in person except for his name Abg Taufik. Worse still, I don't quite remember his name until mom said he's Kak Wati's hubby, OoOoOo-kaaay...) is here to stay with us for 2 months. TWO MONTHS man! Struck me there & then. Kak Wati used to stay with us when I was in Form I, and I didn't really mind becoz you know, pompuan takpe & at the time, she was my age now, single & workaholic. Then, the last time when I was in Form 3, I think. That was when Abd Ijam stayed for almost a year & later when he got married, he stayed here with his wife for almost a year jugaks kot. As far as I can remember, it was quite long & it was enough to angered my mom due to increased phone bills. Get it? SoOoOoOoOo...
It's been some time that ppl actually stay in our house for a period. Aaaaaand, I think it's just me that I feel a little awkward when they're here. Privacy is a bit kacao there. Kenot lepak dpn T.V. with legs like sotong & owez pakai long pants, must be a bit sopan. Our guest is a man, must observe a lil of your aurah. Urghhh...
I mean, especially now Abg Taufik stays here without the whole family, mcm a bit uncomfortable plaks. Well, he's nice & everything but may be I should give some time to really accept him staying here. You know like you would usually say to guests; buat umah sendiri, jgn malu2, hurm. Other thing is, he's not gonna be in the house round the clock, he's working early morning & most probably comes back late at night. Chances to break fast together with the family not so much I guess.
So yeah...I'm still worried. For me, I think he's still a total stranger. Sorry, don't mean to be mean. Extra safety precaution on the move.
Gonna get ready for UIA, another day of boringness, must catch the over-flooded train, I mean...
No comments:
Post a Comment