Monday, October 29, 2007

And so the Tennis written test is finally over. More importantly, the class is OVER at last. Woo...!!! I've been wanting to type this out for so damn long. It's a total relief.


It really is. Fuh~


Well, it wasn't just a class, it was the class that I had my stress level increased day by day. My major complaint WOULD BE...about the class in my daily conversation with my friends, my boyfriend and family. And I think these ppl pon stress jugak mendengar aku membebel about it. Sorry. I just had to.


Nonetheless, the complaint wasn't so much about the class. The whole thing was about...HER. Indeed, she gave me pangs of anger & disappointment about the way she treated me. As a 'friend' konon, hmph!



And so the test was last friday. First of all, I have to thank Balkies for her company that night. She accompanied me to the class or else I'll be a lost little girl, searching for it (I can't remember to any of any ADMIN building's classes, often confused to that of IRK classes & I'm suppposed to be a final-year student, huhu~)



I didn't realise the moment I stepped in the class that I found myself sitting next to her and without even looking at her, I heard her saying,


"Datang pon...ingat tak datang tadi..."


FUCK. Don't talk to me can anot?! Leave me ALONE!


So much effort to avoid her but I just pretended she wasn't there. I did the test quite "smoothly". The fact that I didn't even know what I answered because the questions were tricky & difficult, however, I didn't feel sorry for myself for not being prepared. In fact, I couldn't wait to leave the class. And not to see HER FACE ever again. So what I did was, I just answered the way I wanted, didn't even bother to check my paper after I was done with it. And I handed it with a smile. Of course, I couldn't leave immediately, so I waited about 10 minutes, in case if my coach had anything to say but I had my bag ready beside me and heard her talked to me again,


"Eh, dah angkat bag, dah nak balik dah ke...?"


DUH! Don't talk me, Paham taaaaakkkk...?!!!


In return, I just nodded, and looked the other way. Can't helped but feeling all disgusted.


By the time everyone had handed in their papers, and I was so ready to run out of the class, all my coach could say was,


"Okey, korang semua, before we all leave, let us enjoy some food bought by a student in our class."

I expected him to say that because, one of our classmates, sorry, couldn't remember his name, only recognise his face; bought KFC for the whole class treat thingie. But KFC at the time, wasn't enough for me to conceal my dislike of HER. And so everybody rushed to the table in front of the class. Meanwhile I took the opportunity to RUSH OUT OF THE CLASS THROUGH THE BACK DOOR. Luckily, Balkies was there to pick me up at ITD building with Awin's scooter, hihi~ Thanks again Balkies! and Awin too, muacks!



We had quite an enjoyable ride that night. Balkies had us riding the scooter around UIA,and it was FUN! Apart from the windy night & hardly any cars around, it has been a long time since I ride it. Just by sitting at the back seat pon best giler, hehehe...
*On the bike, having a blast*

When we reached the junction, leading to Nusaibah college, Lan was there to pick me up for minum2. So aku lompat dari scooter, terjun masuk kete Lan, hikhikhik...


Haaah, but all in all, I felt so much lega. No more Tennis. No more HER-subject. No more severe stress. No more hatred. No more worries. And I'll be graduating soon.


Now, I will only have to concentrate on my Finals next week. Wish me luck.


*Flipping through The Merlion & the Hibiscus*
























No comments: