Great...I can't sleep. All because I had a cup of Nescafe, lucky didn't had two*sigh*
Dah tried guling2 on the bed, feeling restless, then hmmm...
"Online lah..."
Skang nih aku cuti sem. Sgtla best jugak sbb during the semester, I hardly had a good weekend. Meaning I missed out on my family get-together, mother's home-cooked meal & recently, I had to miss out on many open house invitations sbb nak study for Finals, huwaaaa =(
With classes scheduled late in the evening till night (6.30-10pm), I would reached my hostel at almost 12am. See, right after class, I would usually go for some late snack, minum2, lepak2, borak2 & then baru ingat nak balik. The thing is just when the class is about to end, I would be all extra bertenaga to go & hang out elsewhere than during the class session when most of the time, for no particular reason, I get all sleepy & grumpy. Odd? Nah...
There was once when my classmates & I hang out at NZ until 1am, tuh pon after aku realised aku pakai jam, hahahahahaaa...*sbb jarang pakai*
Penangan yer, kene bebel best by mak guard & partner yer. A couple of months back, penah bertelagah ngan mak guard tuh jugaks, but that night, lucky I had come to terms with the whole gelabah situation. Otherwise, berlakulah sekali lagi sesi jerit menjerit, kikikiki~
Point is bile kelas salu abih mlm, situasi ini agak menggangu process tido aku. Sbb yer, aku rase skang mlm ni siang, siang jadi mlm. Tak nak insomnia, huwaaaaaa...
Dah tried guling2 on the bed, feeling restless, then hmmm...
"Online lah..."
Skang nih aku cuti sem. Sgtla best jugak sbb during the semester, I hardly had a good weekend. Meaning I missed out on my family get-together, mother's home-cooked meal & recently, I had to miss out on many open house invitations sbb nak study for Finals, huwaaaa =(
With classes scheduled late in the evening till night (6.30-10pm), I would reached my hostel at almost 12am. See, right after class, I would usually go for some late snack, minum2, lepak2, borak2 & then baru ingat nak balik. The thing is just when the class is about to end, I would be all extra bertenaga to go & hang out elsewhere than during the class session when most of the time, for no particular reason, I get all sleepy & grumpy. Odd? Nah...
There was once when my classmates & I hang out at NZ until 1am, tuh pon after aku realised aku pakai jam, hahahahahaaa...*sbb jarang pakai*
Penangan yer, kene bebel best by mak guard & partner yer. A couple of months back, penah bertelagah ngan mak guard tuh jugaks, but that night, lucky I had come to terms with the whole gelabah situation. Otherwise, berlakulah sekali lagi sesi jerit menjerit, kikikiki~
Point is bile kelas salu abih mlm, situasi ini agak menggangu process tido aku. Sbb yer, aku rase skang mlm ni siang, siang jadi mlm. Tak nak insomnia, huwaaaaaa...
No comments:
Post a Comment