Saturday, November 01, 2008

Kerun & I hang out together yesterday for some catching up (it's not like we're not going to see each other at campus, but yea...), Tropic Thunder (yea, now I know where that dialogue came from Farah, hee~) & Chili's (ordered dishes giler byk,tak hengat but wut the heck, tempting man...) hihi~

It was good that I finally get to breathe instead of just letting myself locked up the room and I also meant being an unpaid, 24/7 dedicated housewife. I

But then again, it's holiday & I should be in the mood for that. Hmmm...but why am I not feeling it...? Lan's been busy since my holiday started & I don't blame him for us not spending much time together. Work, therefore, important. His job requires him to be at several places at anytime. SoOoOo... I hafta put up with it. Plus,my mom expects me to be around, & of course, not that it's bad thing but...but...but...right now, I feel like I need a retreat.


I wanna go to Shanghai.


I WANT TO GO TO SHANGHAI. Oh yes, that's it.





No comments: